Despite losing to Rafael Nadal in the finals of the Italian Open, Serbia’s Novak Djokovic has retained the number one position in the latest ATP Men’s rankings.
The four-time Wimbledon champion has a massive lead with 12,355 points as Spain’s Rafael Nadal is placed second with 7,945 points. Switzerland’s Roger Federer is third with 5,950 points.
Greece’s Stefanos Tsitsipas achieved his career best after an impressive run at the Italian Open. Tsitsipas is now sixth with 4080 points.
Following are the latest ATP rankings:
1. Novak Djokovic, Serbia (12,355 points)
2. Rafael Nadal, Spain (7,945)
3. Roger Federer, Switzerland (5,950)
4. Dominic Thiem, Austria (4,845)
5. Alexander Zverev, Germany (4,155)
6. Stefanos Tsitsipas, Greece (4,080)
7. Kei Nishikori, Japan (3,860)
8. Kevin Anderson, South Africa (3,745)
9. Juan Martin del Potro, Argentina (3,235)
10. John Isner, United States (2,040)
(Featured Image: Twitter/Novak Djokovic)