THUMBS UP for India in the first Test against England!
Despite the poor fielding and the dismal performance by Indian bowlers, there are chances that the Indian team will win the match and they are the hot favorites as well for this match as per the astrological predictions. Match predictions stats shows India has 65% chance while England has 35% chance to win the match. Well, we all wish the same that the winning streak continues for India.
About the Author
Arti Diwan is a content writer in Sports Flashes for one year. She has a passion for writing and learning new things so as to be innovative in her work.